January 27th-January 29th 2017
February 24th-February 26th 2017
Reserve your room today and step away for a weekend to come back to yourself!
Retreat pricing is $825 for single occupancy and $1250 for double occupancy accommodations.
Your Three Day Ski & Yoga Retreat will include:
- 2 nights in one of our beautiful newly renovated rooms
- 2 Continental Breakfasts and 2 a la carte Dinners in our on site restaurant (does not include alcohol)
- Complimentary tea and coffee in the library
- 2 Day Passes to the Hermitage Ski Club
- Access includes cross country skiing, tubing, snow showing, ice skating, hot tub, lap pool and child care.
- 6 hours of Yoga classes (for all levels)
About the Instructor: Greg Barringer
Greg has been teaching and sharing for over two decades. He received his initial teaching certification from the Kripalu School of Yoga and has advanced certifications in several lineages of both yoga and meditation.
He received his BA and MBA from Boston University and spent two decades as a participant and coach of high performance athletes.
Greg practices and teaches both Hatha and Kundalini yoga, along with meditation and Thai yoga bodywork. His classes and workshops bring greater awareness through raising energy, strengthening the body, balancing the nervous system and calming the mind.
Greg’s intention is to awaken and serve, relieve suffering and live in harmony with nature and our ever-changing world.